4.02.2010

Good Friday

Take a moment today to remember...

Today is a promise. A promise of everlasting life. Good Friday is observed by some as a day of fasting and penance in the memory of crucifixion of Jesus Christ. This day symbolizes the victory of good over evil.

Take a moment to be thankful for something. Take a moment to mend a fence (figuratively), to forgive, to love, to care.


And for me, Good Friday always has another meaning: Although not on the same day each year, Good Friday is the day that Levi and Vivian were both admitted to the hopsital for surgery. Levi for tonsil/adnoid removal, and Vivian to have her Stoma surgically closed. They and I spent Friday and Saturday night in the hospital, and the Easter bunny visited them in their room boefore we went home on Sunday. I fondly think of the picture that sits on the entry table at home.

Thank you God, and thank you Universe, for all the blessings in my life. I am thankful that I was able to hold Little Eric before he passed, and I am grateful that he is forever safe and whole in the loving arms of Jesus in Heaven. And of course I am thankful for my earthly angels here with me... I can't imagine life without them!


© erikalandon2010

No comments: