5.17.2010

Fun in the Sun...







The weather was great this weekend. Saturday was fabulous, and we went to Levi's soccer awards dinner. It was so cute to watch him. As I did, I tried to look at him in a different light than usual; that is, I tried to take into account the info recieved from the Pshycologist, teacher and therapists at school. I watched him a little differently. And I saw it, in a different light, the distraction, the different way of understanding the world for the moment. He was so excited: at one point he said, upon seeing the trophys, 'mom, if I get a trophy, I'm a winner!'... I said, baby, you all get a trophy. His jaw dropped and his eyes got as wide as pie plates!

Sunday, the weather was not as nice, but after church all of the kids and I headed to LaCamas Lake... We had a blast, and, as always, I enjoyed watching the big kids alongside the little ones... So, i'm sharing photos today, you can see on the kids faces that it was a good day!
Once again, my photos are from my camera phone, since I forgot the camera again.
Or thought I did, until we got home and I told Matt that I wished I hadn't forgotten the camera, and he said "you didn't, mom, it's in the outside pocket of your purse, I saw it in there at lunch..." I'm losin' it, I swear, I forget more and more lately...


The little ones getting their feet wet...


My boys...

It was a great PNW day, one of those days that reminded me how much I love this area!

&copy erikalandon2010

No comments: