6.16.2010

Wordless Wednesday

I'm gonna try a new format in my Blogging adventures. I notice the times that I get busy, there are many things I want to share, many things I want to remember with my "virtual scrapbook", but I have little time to post. So, I'm thinking that in making a blogging schedule of sorts, I can be more persistent in my posts. If you're following, keep an eye on it for the next week, and let me know if you like the change, please...


I have seen a lot of Blogs do the "wordless wednesday", and today is a great day to begin the change...

Here is a random "wordless" look into our lives...




Road sign found in travels...




The Tacoma Fire Dept unlocking my truck when I locked the keys in it... They were very nice!




My truck inside the Portland Expo Center earlier this year on a delivery

Kindergarten Choir Concert: Vivian in the yellow shirt with her hands in her mouth, Levi in the second row yawning.




Levi asleep on the couch, with the new kitten: Pickles sleeping with him, and his favorite snack, Oreos, right there next to them both, LOL!


Matt helped the kids build a fun track on their train table




Ready for soccer: yes, he's happier than he looks, LOL!




Helping Mom at work...



No comments: