2.12.2011

The dinosaur keeps biting my pants!

Levi has night terrors, which basically means that my little guy talks, screams and wakes at night, all without REALLY waking up. I hear the funniest things when this happens (on the night when it's not blood-curdling screams)

Tonight, about 1:30AM he told me that we needed to get back into the classroom. So, I said, okay, we're back in, it's ok. And he calmed (while I scratched his back). These night terror times are usually accompanied by leg pains, or intense itching on his part)

Then, at about 2:15, he was down stairs, he started to cry out, then asked me to itch his hip because "The dinosaur keeps biting my pants!"

SPD, night waking, intermittent screaming and all, I love my little snuggler - But would someone please tell the dinosaurs to bite someone else's pants? This momma need some sleep!

Erika
© erikalandon 2010

8 comments:

Kate said...

i'll have a talk with those damn dinosaurs!!!

Erika @ SurvivingTriplets.com said...

Thanks! I can use all the help I can get!!

:)

Trying . . . in Pittsburgh said...

Poor little guy! And they always taught us that dinosaurs were carnivores or herbivores . . . guess we should add clothes-a-vores to the list.

Glad to be reading your blog, Erika. Thanks for sharing the story of your family and for your courageousness in the face of inexplicable heartache.

Erika @ SurvivingTriplets.com said...

Thanks for reading! You should have seen how Levi laughed when I told him what he said this morning! It was too cute!!

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

Hi, Erika. I am passing by and following you back from ToughCookieMommy.com's Monday Mingle. Thanks for participating and I hope to see you back every Monday.

Erika @ SurvivingTriplets.com said...

Thanks Tough Cookie!! I will be back Mondays!!

Mommies Playground said...

Following you, hope you'll follow me...

http://www.mommiesplayground.com

Erika @ SurvivingTriplets.com said...

Mommies Playground: I followed back - what a cool site! Thanks for sharing!