2.07.2011

I WON! I WON! I WON!!!

i'm at lunch today, and usually I don't take time out for lunch during work. But today I'm working at a yard other than my regular, and I decide I want to go get some lunch...

So, as I'm finishing my lunch, sitting in my van, I pick up my phone and check my emails...

And I see one from Zigo... I won a Zigo Leader X2!!! A bike with a forward seated stroller that will hold Levi and Vivian!!!




I first saw this bike last year, and I fell in love... As I was talking to matt about it today he reminds me that I had spent about a hour trying to figure out how I was going to afford 1500.00 for a new bike. That's not easy to come by, but this is PERFECT!! I have thought about this daily, I have told people at work about it, everyone that would listen...


So when I see the email from Zigo, I think "this has GOT to be a joke..." Nope - I really won!!! I am beside myself with excitement!!!

Go check out Zigo - if you're lucky enough to have a retailer near you... But they sell them on their Website too... And hey - if you don't have a retailer near you, let your local bike shop know that you want a ZIGO!!

Stay tuned - I'll post videos and a review after we get it!!


Ohhhhhhh!! I am so excited, I cannot believe we won this!!

*photos from Zigo Website*

Erika
© erikalandon 2010

4 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, Erika! That's fantastic! I've never seen that before! Good for you! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angela!! We are so excited - this opens up our whole summer for long rides! I can't wait!!

Amy said...

Oh wow congratulations! That is pretty awesome :D Enjoy your bike!

Unknown said...

Thanks! We are super excited for it to get here!

Check back in a couple weeks (or sooner) and i'll have a great review up!